One thing I do love is nail varnish. I have quite a large collection of nail varnishes from all different brands, of a lot of different colours, price ranges, etc. So when I haven't got anything else to blog about, I'll be reviewing nail varnish :)
First is this Rimmel London Lycra-Pro nail varnish, in red (or Celebrity Bash, 391). I don't remember it being too expensive, but all sites I can find this range on are putting the price at around £4.50. Here it is on:
I think this is possibly the favourite in my collection. I love red nails, and this shade looks lovely on. It's a little bit darker than other red nail varnishes I own and that's why I like it. It's bright enough to be colourful but dark enough to go with a lot of different outfits.
It also goes on easily, dries very quickly, has a nice shine and lasts quite a while without chipping, depending on what you do with your hands of course. I've had it for nearly a year too and it hasn't gone tacky yet which is more than can be said for some nail varnishes I bought only a few months back! It was definitely worth buying and I highly reccomend Rimmel London in general for their nail varnishes - they're all good quality and are nice colours too. This is definitely one I'll be buying again when it runs out.



No comments:
Post a Comment