This outfit was very comfortable in the end - I just didn't bank on how cold the library can get! But I was very happy with the outfit overall. The jumper is so soft, it's lovely, and it's light enough to wear in summer. The black skirt is a staple item for me - it goes with most things. I bought this one for £5 to replace a similar one I'd bought for £12 a few years back, and I get a lot of wear out of them.
I also love the necklace, given to me as a birthday gift last year:
I love owls, and pocket watches - this doubles up as both. As I said I got it as a gift; they used to sell very similar ones in Claire's and they still might do. I've linked to an identical one on Amazon, for £9.99.



No comments:
Post a Comment